torstai 28. huhtikuuta 2011

Turtle shell!

Ok so these nails came out the way they did by accident, which I actually prefer to what I originally thought they would look like. So I happened to have put on Golden Rose no. 217 while I was on vacation and when I got home I decided to test out the new light green nail polish I bought (sexy feet divage) on top of the turquoise with the funny blocky pattern on plate no. 10.


So here's they look like, a turtle's shell is what first sprung to my mind ;P So I basically already have all the info above on which plate and nail polishes I used so... enjoy :) I'm also getting better at not managing to smudge most of my designs, yay! I also would recommend using a quick drying top coat which really helps me when I need to go somewhere quickly after I've done my nails, I use Mavala's Mavadry which dries the surface in under a minute so it's pretty useful! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti