tiistai 3. toukokuuta 2011

Swirls

So I chose to try out this swirly pattern on plate no. 19 which looked interesting. Since I decided to use a light green pattern for the base colour and white on top the pattern wasn't very visible, but good enough, especially in the right lighting.

Sorry I didn't bother to clean up my nails/cuticles before I took the image but they don't look as bad as they sometimes do after i've done my nails :D So the light green is again Sexy Feet Divage, and the white is Wet'n'Wild's French white cream. And as I earlier said, the plate was bm 19. You're gonna have to stick with me for a while since I'm still testing out the plates and nail polishes so I'm sticking to the larger images which are more simple, I'll start doing more creative and complicated nail designs probably during the summer when I can let my nails grow and I actually have alot of time since I don't have much school work! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti