perjantai 20. toukokuuta 2011

Pink'n'dots

I wanted to do a cute set of nails so I though pink with white dots would be exactly that :) I really loved these nails! They were probably one of my favourites I've ever done, the only problem was that my nails were a bit too long for the pattern so it didn't completely cover my whole nail up to the top so I had to stamp the top again, and it was pretty hard to align the dots so the top of the nails often came out a bit funny looking. So watch out for this, people with long nails :D again the lighting is a bit bad, I took the pictures from a bad angle I suppose. So.... for the base I used a random pink nail polish, it's brand is in Russian so I have no idea what it says :D However, I posted a picture a while back of all the nail polishes I bought when I was in Russia, so you can check it out if you want to, it's the bright pink with the pink cap. For the dots I used Wet'n'wild's white french creme, the plate was bm 19.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti