keskiviikko 25. toukokuuta 2011

Frenchies

Yaaay, finally I have no more piano lessons so I can start growing my nails a bit more! :D sorry, just a bit excited cause I keep on having to file my nails semi short before piano lessons. I haven't actually told the teacher I'm gonna quit because I know he'll be disappointed but I'll try and pluck up the courage to do it soon... :D So in my opinion my nails were a tiny bit too short for a french manicure but it still turned out looking fine, I also think basic french is a bit boring so I added tiny rhinestones in the middle. I used this french manicure nail set by The Color Workshop which I got as a Christmas present. The white polish was already dried out though so I used Wet'n'Wild's french white cream for that. The look is pretty simple to create, first I used a strengthening nail polish for the base and then painted my nails with the beige nail polish in the set, you can also decide to replace the beige with a pink or just skip the beige completely and have your natural nail colour which I actually prefer, here I used the beige though. Then paint on the white tips and on top of that a coat of a lightish pink nail polish should suffice, I love these kinds of pinks because they soften any nail design you have underneath and also mistakes won't be so noticeable.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti