keskiviikko 6. huhtikuuta 2011

Where to start

So I'm still trying out the bundle monster plates and am sometimes having trouble getting the images to transfer to my nails from the konad stamp since I don't have the konad special nail polishes (well, only the one I recently aquired). So preeetty often my nails have failed and come out wither messy or only half of the print has been transferred. Sorry if I blabber alot by the way, I'm a bit like that, as the people near me tend to notice! So here's one example of nails i've tried out with the bundle monter plate :)
So these are the first set of nails with the bundle monster plates that I actually didn't screw up :D Basically I used Lumene's Magic Night, no. 51 for the base and on top I tried out wet'n'wild's French White Creme on top using bm 21 (bm being short for bundle monster)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti