tiistai 12. huhtikuuta 2011

Summer Nails

So the snow has finally melted here and that means... that summer is on it's way! At last... :D So I wanted to do these nails to represent the oncoming summer and the flora it brings with it :)
So here's the design

So I used a few different plates for this, one of them was Konad m 25 which I used for the green leaves, for the green flowers I used bm 12. The colour I used is by a brand called ettusais, if I remember correctly I bought this from Japan so i've never heard of it otherwise. And then for the lighter pink flowers I used another nail polish from Japan which is called Estilo, all the other text is in Japanese so I don't know any more details, and the plate was bm 14. For the darker pink flowers I used Depend's no. 5, and bm plate no. 06. Basically I first stamped the green leaves and flowers as an outline for the pink flowers and then stamped them on top, it was pretty simple, the only hard thing was to accurately get the flowers in the right places so I sometimes did them a bit off by mistake. Also remember never to apply your top coat too quickly! I managed to ruin many designs on my other hand by doing that :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti