keskiviikko 27. huhtikuuta 2011

Cherries

So here are random nails I did because I just bought a new yellow nail polisha nd I had been dying tot test out the cherry pattern on the bm plate no. 21. They didn't come out quite as good as I had expected and a few of the patterns are a bit off or smudged because the nail polish was a bit runny :P

The yellow nail polish I used was a random one I found by a brand called ruby kisses, and the colour's called yellow bikini. The red nail polish was Loreal's LaquiResist, no. 106. You can still probably notice the small chi on the fourth finger, which was because I put in the nail ring and after a few days I took it out because I have to keep my nail semi-short because of piano so I had to file my nail. Maybe I can grow them a little longer during the summer when I don't need to practice :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti