keskiviikko 27. huhtikuuta 2011

Holiday

Heyyy, sorry I haven't been ale to update this blog for a while since I went to Russia with my family for the easter vacation. The good thing is that I bought many new nail polishes because they were really cheap there! Atleast compared to the prices here in Finland :D

So here are a few of the new nail polishes i bought, the lighting isn't very flattering here so the colours don't look quite the same as what they look like in real life. I also always use some kind of nail hardener or some kind of nail polish as a base coat that takes care of the nail since I use to much nail polish and nail polish remover which damage the nails. Until now I've been using Trind's Nail Repair but I bought a few new nail hardeners from Russia as you can see from the picture since my other polish is startting to run out. Personally I think the nail hardeners work well and my nails have been much stronger since I started using them :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti