keskiviikko 6. huhtikuuta 2011

First post!

Alrightio so this is my blog, hello everyone :) I've always been into nails and I finally decided to share some of my ideas with you, I'm not an expert and I haven't been doing nails for long so my skills may not be the best but I'll try my best and I hope you enjoy my blog :)
I'll be doing my nails once or twice a week, sometimes more often sometimes not so often, just depending on how much school work or other stuff I have going on. So I'm mainly going to use the plates which are similar to konad plates, called bundle monsters i believe, since i don't have so much spare cash laying around I decided to invest in these since I ordered them for much cheaper. I've found a few of my own nail polishes that work well, many people also say that china glaze works well so i'll probably be ordering some of them too since we don't have them here in Finland (at least I haven't seen any) :D
I might also be blogging about some make up styles I might try or different kinds of nail things I find interesting (e.g. I was thinking about buying a nail drill so i can get a nail piercing ring or whatever you call it, I've been trying to look around for them but no luck so far so I may end up ordering them too)
Thank you for reading! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti