torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2011

First ever

So these are the absolutely first nails I ever did with my konad set, here I used konad's plate no. 25 because I wanted to try it out straight away and I had just ordered the bundle monster plates since I thought it would take a month for them to arrive (they ended up arriving only after less than a week which was really fast since the waiting time was around 4 weeks :D)
So here they are
The white isn't really that clear in the picture but it was more visible in real life :D so I used Maybelline's water shine no. 3, Pink Explosion as the colour underneath and Rimmel's (nearly dried out) Nail tip whitener for the white flowers on top! :) Pretty simple ones but I didn't (and still don't!) have alot of experience with these so I decided to start out easy ;P

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti