perjantai 10. kesäkuuta 2011

Flowers on gold - fail

Yeah these nails didn't come out quite as I had wanted to... My idea was to rim the white flowers I did with my Konad image plate with green, it went well until I actually started outlining the flowers with green. I used a toothpick and so the process was very slow and frustrating. The lines came out wired and wobbly because it was hard to outline such a small image, on top of that I soon got bored since I had to outline six flowers on each finger so I ended up just rushing most of them. The outcome wasn't looking too good anyways so I didn't really care :D Since I didn't want every nail to look the same I printed butterflies on the fourth finger and outliuned them in black. This turned out looking a bit better than the flowers did, luckily :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti