tiistai 14. kesäkuuta 2011

Acrylic paints

So I found these acrylic paints we have and just decided to try them, I checked on the internet and many ppl said that you can paint with acrylic paint on your nails. There's also acrylic nail paint or something but since I have these here I just wanted to test them out :) What sucked was that the white had dried out :/ So the nail with black and purple was supposed to come out as a black base and white flower on top but I had to change the plan. Basically I only liked my thumb and third finger. Red and black is too dark for me, the pink and yellow sorta failed, the yellow wasn't a very strong colour, sort of see through, and it came out looking weird.
 The thumb was my favourite :)

And here's the other hand :) In the end I probably won't be using these acrylic paints again on my nails, even though they were very easy to paint with (I used these tiny little brushed I found) they weren't very shiny and looked like paint on paper, not nail polish like, which is actually pretty obvious ;D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti