lauantai 18. kesäkuuta 2011

Crosses and flowers

These nails look nice and are very easy to achieve :) It would've looked nicer to have a lighter pink nail polish underneath but I don't have one :/ another good option would be white too. I used plates bm 11 and 17 for the middle and ring finger, bm 21 for the second finger and the pinky, and bm 20 for the thumb. I used Wet'n'Wild's black creme for the prints. I added a little extra by adding some rhinestones on the second finger as you can see below, which I thought was a nice extra touch :)


 I also did my mom's nails :D you can see them down below, I painted the base with a purplis/pink called candy pink by Mavala, and on top printed this white flower pattern from plate bm 16. I added a rhinestone on the fourth finger in the middle of the flower which you can see, which always adds a little extra to the look :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti