sunnuntai 5. kesäkuuta 2011

Cherry blossoms

I decided to hand-paint my nails after a while of Konading/using bundle monsters :) I notived how nice our cherry tree was looking in our garden and wanted to do a cherry blossom inspired look. It doesn't really resemble the tree a lot I guess but it's what inspired me. I started off with a gradient of pink and yellow which turned out pretty nice I think. I painted my nails yellow with Ruby Kisses' Yellow Bikini, and on top I used Maybelline's Water Shine no. 03.
After this I took  a reeeally thin paint brush and painted the branches with Wet'n'Wild's Black Creme. It was pretty easy and I like how it turned out.
 After this I painted on white flowers using the brush again, which after I just put tiny red dot's in the middle using a toothpick. Toothpick's often come in very handy so I always have a package where I keep my nail things.

 I also added on a coat of Anytime's Sparkling fizz, no. 18. I really like it because it adds a bit of glitter and glam to the look without being too strong.
 Here's our cherry tree! Just thought it would be a nice idea to actually take a pic with my nails and the cherry tree that inspired me :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti