perjantai 10. kesäkuuta 2011

Fimo fruit!

I really liked these nails, I thought they were very cute :) So basically I did a very long french manicure, I didn't bother cleaning up the smiley line because the fruit would come on top anyways. In this first picture you can see how I kept the fruit in place, since I didn't use nail glue, I just painted the bottom of the fruit with nail polish, holding it with tweezers, and then put it in place. Once I had all the fruits I wanted on the nail I wrapped my finger with a small elastic hair band do the they would dry well into place. Usually the fimo fruit have fallen off pretty quickly but with this method of pressing them down they stayed on for a longer time.
 This was my favourite nail :)
 After I took off the hair bands (which I kept on for a few minutes by which time my fingers had partially turned black hehe) I added a clear polish with gold glitter in in it on top of the white nail polish.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti