keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2011

Flowers and cupcakes!

Sorry, my posts are getting rarer and rarer, it's just that now school has started up again I've been busier with homework and stuff, so I don't have as much time to do my nails as during the summer :/
Anyways here I TRIED to do a sort of scotch pattern, but failed miserably as you can see from the pic below where I tried it on my thumb XD so I just decided to print a few designs in white :) (the cupcakes are so cute! :)) the green stripe was made just by using sponging :)


 Here I finally dared to try the flower pattern (done by hand) since they're very pretty and cute :D
 Here's how I started off, I just used the nail polish brush to do random splodges on the nail
 Now the flowers came out OK.... i guess :D It's just that first of all they smudged, BAD(!) when I added on the top coat :D and second of all, I just found out that I've developed an over sensitivity to caffeine! Which is not nice because I love energy drinks :( So I was drinking an energy drink before I did my nails, which resulted in me having veeeery shaky hands, which naturally isn't good for when your trying to do your nails, so please forgive me for the flowers coming out messy! Next time I'll be careful to not drink an energy drink before I do my nails, or actually at all because an over reaction to caffeine does not feel nice :D
I'm gonna be trying these flowers out again soon (when my hands aren't shaking like crazy!) so I hope they come out a bit better :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti