tiistai 13. syyskuuta 2011

Polka dots on yellow + bricks on white

Yeah I cracked my middle finger's nail pretty bad :/ It looked so short and wierd compare to the others that I put a fake nail on top, this was the closest one to see through I had :P It looks much bigger than the rest of my nails but it's better than having one reeeally short nail!
 The first part is easy, just paint on the diagonal stripe across your nail.
I then used bm 19 to do the polka dots, I covered the part of the nail that i didn't paint because I didn't want the polka dot pattern on that part of the nail.
 I then just added these flakes one by one, just using my fingertip and putting a small drop of see through anil polish on the bottom of the flake before pressing it onto the nail.
 I think these came out really nice, although they did look nicer in real life :/ I got loads of compliments from everyone which was nice :)
 Here I basically used the same diagonal stripe idea as in the last nails.
 I just put tape over half the nail and used bm 10 to do the block shapes.
 Then I just painted a diagonal line across where the black ends with glittery gold nail polish. I managed to smudge the design once again, although I was really careful! It seems I never succeed :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti