keskiviikko 7. syyskuuta 2011

Leopard print on gold foil + purple flowers

I have so much of these foils that I thought it would be about time to use them again :D This gold came out pretty good, although i knew that once I put on the topcoat it would crinkle and loose most of the shine :/ But I'd rather put top coat on and have it last longer than the foil fading in a day :D

 And here you go, the leopard print didn't come out as well as last time but that might also be because of the bright foil underneath :D

 Sorry for the messyness, I can never be bothered to clean up the cuticles, and just pick off the polish on the next day when it's dried :D Gives me something to do during the boring lessons in school ;D
 I just used a toothpick to do these dots, I was supposed to try much more complex flowers but I tried one and it turned out terrible, so these were a little bit easier to do XD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti