sunnuntai 16. lokakuuta 2011

A spacey design and a pastel gradient

I have no idea how I came up with these nails, just randomly made it up as i went along :D I did want to use my foils however, so here I just painted a stripe with the adhesive, although the result wasn't always very smooth so I guess maybe a thin paintbrush would have been better :D
 I then used bm 14 to do the stars on one side and added one or two small silver plate things (can't remember what they're called!) too :D

 Here I  thought a pastel gradient would look very pretty and it did, although I didn't get it to be as smooth as I would have wanted :/ It was fairly easy, I just started off with a layer of pink nail polish and then used a small sponge to do a stripe of yellow, on top of which I did a stripe of green and so on, trying to get a smooth gradient effect as I went along :) I just added a coat of sparkly see through nail polish and top coat and that was it :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti