lauantai 27. elokuuta 2011

Triple post (bad lighting!)

Yeah I apologize for the bad lighting in all of these pics, I just forgot to take pictures of them in the daylight and this is what happens hehe :D
Anyways here a did a purple french manicure with a nail foil called Fuchsia Fantasy, I like it because it doesn't crinkle that much after you add top coat unlike for example the gold nail foil :D It was a bit hard getting the lines perfect because the adhesive is see through but they still came out pretty neat :)
 I then added a rhinestone and white dots just to make the design a bit more interesting. I painted little purple ribbons on the other hand but they turned out looking horrible so I left my other hand without them! :D
 These nails I did were fun and simple. I started off with a layer or two of yellow nail polish on all nails except with green on the ring finger as you can see.
 I then used a tiny paint brush (a nail art pen will be just as good if not better of course :D) to draw the smileys on the nails. I just noticed that the pic's the wrong way around, sorry :D I then applied a coat of glitter nail polish on top :) I really liked these because they're fun and very optimistic :D

 These nails I actually did according to a tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgqzPyRUcD8) which was really clear and easy to follow! I loved it :D Mine didn't come out as nice though :/ But they still looked nice :) And these nails look really complicated even though they're fairly easy to do :)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti