tiistai 2. elokuuta 2011

Glittery pink (and blue) french manicure

I wanted to use the baby teardrops, which I think look like petals, I ordered from Dollar Nail Art a while back, so I thought making a flower out of them would look nice and that a french manicure would suit it nicely. Being me, I wanted to go for pink and glittery, pink is my favourite colour after all :D
 I only did the flower on one finger on both hands, since I don't have that many petals, on the other fingers I decorated the smile line (which is where the nail polish ends) with silver striping tape. Although I have to say I won't be using those a lot again, they were a real pain in the ass, maybe I didn't apply them carefully enough but thy kept on comping off, even though they're length was good and I applied them on semi-wet nail polish and pressed the ends into it. I even stuck some of the ends on that were coming off with nail glue which is really strong, and some of them still came off!



 Here you can see how I finally got frustrated with the tapes and just pulled them all off :D I still think that the nails look nice without them too
 Here I noticed that my sister's confirmation was coming up and my dress was blue, so I carefully removed the pink frenchies and painted with blue instead, I thought the pink manicure looked prettier, though this works too :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti