keskiviikko 24. elokuuta 2011

Leopard print and a starry french manicure!

So these I came up with randomly I guess, I was inspired by Rihanna's leopard nails though, allthough I did mine a little differently :D Here you can see how to easily get a neat line at the bottom of the nail, just use french manicure stickers.
 I added a few rhinestone stickers and did a leopard print on the other fingers and voila, this is the outcome :) I really loved these nails! :D They're classy and flashy at the same time hahah :D
 I decided to use the star shapes I have and so did a french manicure with glitter tips, which didn't come out as nicely as I hoped but my nails were just sort of the wrong shape for this :D
 I then added the stars for a nice twist, i thought these looked pretty nice too :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti