perjantai 8. heinäkuuta 2011

Rest of the nail foils!

So as you may have noticed I haven't been here for a while because I went on a vacation to Spain so now i'm posting all the different nails I did when I was abroad, the all the nail foil tried will be here and the others in a post I'll write up next :)
So first up: Fuchsia fantasy
It turned out more purple than i'd expected, though that may be because I put purple nail polish underneath in order to help hide any imperfections, since it's hard to get the nail foil to stick perfectly :D

 This one's called Rainbow Drops and look like drops of oil on a silver surface, and I think it looks pretty cool, the only problem with this was that it wears off pretty quickly, and putting a top coat on it makes it crinkle very easily. It was the same with the silver and gold ones. So I'd only use them at parties or special occasions where you only need them to last the evening.


 This was definitely my favourite! The pattern is really pretty plus you can put top coat on it without it wrinkling. Mine lasted easily for nearly a week, after which I took them off, so they'd probably last very long for people who don't change their nail polishes very often. The only thing is that you need to apply a white nail polish underneath because the white is very sheer and see through, so anything underneath will be seen through. But I really loved these nails, the pattern is the best, plus, they're the easiest to apply! :)

 This foil (Florentine Marble) is pretty much like the gold, silver and rainbow drops; it wears off easily and crinkles when the top coat is applied. Though the crinkling doesn't show that much because you can't see it on the black parts so I guess it doesn't look that bad :P

 Here's a foil just called Gold, which is pretty much what it is (duh) :D Here you can see how the top coat crinkles the foil, before it was mostly smooth, but after the top coat it just pretty much looks a mess :/

 The last one is Silver Spectrum, which I took a picture of without and top coat on it, you can see that it's much smoother than the gold nail foil with the top coat on.
 But, as I said, it wears off very easily, this is what they looked like the next day :D (and don't worry, my nails aren't that yellow, that's just the adhesive on the tips of my nails)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti