perjantai 8. heinäkuuta 2011

New nail polishes, stickers, glitter and nail rings!

So here's a pic of some new stuff i bought :) And the fake nails were ridiculously cheap, only 75 cents!
Here I tried out the new light blue and green nail polishes as well as added the stickers i bought :)

 I also bought nail rings! Yay, since I haven't found any here in Finland I'm really happy to have found some in Spain.


 This design was really random, I just made it up as I went along :D starting with a light blue nail polish underneath I used a make up sponge to sponge on a few layers of a pink/purple nail polish I also ought. I basically just made a few layers, the first one going the farthest and then adding shorter layers on top to build up the gradient effect. It looks no way near perfect but I don't really mind :D
 I then added nail stickers which I had left over and purple glitter on the tips of my nails. Though the colouring was a bit funny I think these turned out pretty nice :)

 This is another nail polish I bought and i really loved the colour!
 Here I just did a basic french manicure on top of the pink nail polish in the pitcure above. Sorry for the fourth nail looking so horrid! The nail polish hadn't dried properly and I tried to add a nail ring and I just managed to mess up the whole tip :D
 Right so here's a few more colour I bought, the only thing is that I also bought a matte top coat, with basically should mattify the nail polish underneath. The only problem: It didn't! It only mattified ONE of my nails and I have no idea why :D I guess I'll try again and hope for the best!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti