lauantai 16. heinäkuuta 2011

Orange and yellow leopard print - for my lil sis

So my sister went off to her confirmation camp for a week and she finally let me do her nails hahah :D So I did a leopard print design for her, letting her choose the colours herself. Now doing a leopard print design is fairly easy and simple, it just takes some time. I started off by using yellow for every other nail and orange for the others, fairly obvious :D I used to do my leopard print designs so that I started off with the black rings and then the colour in the center, but this time  started off with splodges of colour and then did the rings. I don't really notice and difference in the outcome, I think both methods are just as good, though many prefer doing the colour splodges first :D

 And this is after I outlined the colour dots. There's really no rule to this, I just basically drew random lines, rings and dots around the colour dots, just making it up as I went along :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti