keskiviikko 27. heinäkuuta 2011

Grey/pink leopard print

Hey sorry I haven't posted for a while, it's been a bit busy the last few days :D
So after doing the leopard print nails for my sister I did ones for myself. In generally I liked them but first of all the grey was a bit too dark, a lighter colour would've helped the black stand out better, and I also messed up the right hand pretty bad :D
So this is how I started off, I didn't want to just go with the norm where the base colour is the same on each finger so I switched it up a bit ;D
 Here's what they looked like after I added the dots
 And here's after I added the black
 Yeah this hand looks pretty awful, I know
 I also added a little glitter on top, using just a normal glitter nail polish by Anytime

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti