sunnuntai 15. tammikuuta 2012

Yeah.... I know :D

Yeeeh, very long time since I last posted! It's just that since I've had a dramatic increase in the amount of schoolwork i need to do doing my nails hasn't been a priority for me anymore :D However, I have been doing some now and then so here's all I have :)

Matte black nail polish with a silver lining :)

 This I just did with a glitter nail polish, first I painted the whole nail with it, after which I went over the tip.
 I also added some random design to them, just did what ever came to mind :D
 Here I experimented with acrylic nail art! This was the first time I've ever done anything like this so I was happy with the result, at least it looked like a rose :)


 More acrylic nail art :)

 And that's not a vodka shot or anything just in case you're wondering :D It's what you dip your brush in so that you can mold the powder into the wanted shape.

 I always put tape on top of the nail I'm working on, since this way the acrylic powder won't stick to my nail, making it very difficult to remove. Instead I just apply it with a thin coat of nail polish on the bottom of the flower and it sticks well, but is also pretty easy to remove.


 Crackle nail polish :)

 The silver turned out funny looking for some reason, maybe I used too much?
 And finally Christmas-themed candy cane nails!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti